If you are a current hospitality professional looking to make a jump into tech this is the role for you. You will use your previous hospitality experience to conduct research leading to new or improved product features to maintain the company’s competitive position and profitability. This position will be responsible for creating software product specifications (product requirements documents and use cases) in conjunction with customer application experts, industry thought leaders and internal team members using established procedures involved with the design of new software products or enhancements to our current hospitality products.
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Assist in Support and Training for New Client Implementation.
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years Hospitality &/or Club experience (roles in Membership, Accounting, Operations (Golf/Racquets/Spa & Fitness, Inventory etc.)
- Previous experience in a hospitality leadership position preferred.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
- Solid skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration.
- Experience with hospitality and/or country club operations software: Membership Management, Point-of-Sale, Accounting, Inventory, Golf Operations, etc….)