Tee Times & Lottery System
The newest and most powerful cloud-based golf technology
solutions built alongside PGA professionals.
- Manage multiple courses and share course changes, weather delays, etc. with the push of a button to communicate to your members on the App or Member Portal.
- Members can book tee times on member app or member portal (for foursomes, fivesomes).
- Members can also book tee times for up to 4 groups (16 – 20 players)
- Scalable reservations lottery system for Tee Times and Events that allows for customizable club regulations and preferences.
- Flexible weighting functionality to be tailored to your clubs’ rules.
- Easily schedule specific dates or time range to have the lottery feature enabled to allow for holiday rush, busy season, or construction or maintenance closures.
- Members can submit tee time requests for the lottery on the member app or online member portal.
- Members can submit requests for up to 4 groups and select whether they’d like to be linked or not.
- Manage services such as Individual lessons, classes, or group lesson booking
- Manage instructors’ schedules
- Members can book individual or group lessons or classes by time or by selecting preferred golf pro on the member app or member portal.
DRIVING RANGE OR VIRTUAL SIMULATOR BOOKING
- Members can reserve their time slots on the member app or member portal.
- Members can register for Golf Tournaments on the Member App or Member Portal
- “Starter Sheet” used on tablets to show the starters if the group has completely checked in and starters update status as members tee off.
- POS is responsive and can be used on tablets, it’s connected to check-in, so the club can have members go straight to the course and starters can check-in and charge members with auto populated fees (greens, guests, cart, etc.)
- Golf check-in is tied to POS auto populating associated fees (greens, cart, guest, etc.) & accurate charging.
- Allowing for members to purchase additional items while checking in.
- “Studio Sheet” to display on TVs to show Members who in their group has checked in or teed off.
BAG & CART ROOM MANAGEMENT
Bag Room management sheet allows for attendants to see members with upcoming tee times and their bag numbers that need to be grabbed. They can then check off that the bag has been loaded to the assigned member cart or notate the rental cart number.
- Rangers can utilize tablets to view the tee sheet with assigned member cart numbers so if they need to make notes to a member throughout their game, it will alert the golf manager back at the shop. (i.e., slow pace of play, told to skip next hole, etc.)
- Integration with Tag Marshal
FOOD & BEVERAGE CARTS
- Utilizing Cobalt F&B POS on tablets, food and beverage carts can serve your members on the course at any hole.
- Members can order food in advance to have it ready when they finish at the 18th hole directly from their member app!*